酒店前台英语

发布时间:2024-05-14 01:19 发布:上海旅游网

问题描述:

一直想找到完整的酒店前台英语,希望各位帮忙啊~~~~~~~~尤其是面试的时候会用到的。

问题解答:

Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记

How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
内容提要:Registering a tour group 为团队登记 XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队? Id like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of yo

Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。

28.Iwantadoubleroomwithabath.我要一间有浴室的双人房。29.Howmuchadaydoyoucharge?每天收费多少?30.Itishundr
酒店前台英语口语:

一.概述

在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:

非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name?

您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?

这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。

可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.

在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.

* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。

* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。

二.基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2. Could you ~

3. Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please?
请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please?
请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please?
请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please?
请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please?
请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please?
请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂电话好吗?

3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee?
请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi?
请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Kunshan?
请问您想要何时参观昆山?

When would you like to have lunch?
请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat?
请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact?
请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer?
请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill?
请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay?
请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy?
请问您要买几张票?

4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

Shall I draw the curtains?
请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you?
请问要我为您安排预约吗?

(二)招呼语

Good morning. (用于中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.
中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店

Good evening, Ms. May I help you?
晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir.

我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

Thank you for waiting.

您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please?

请您稍候好吗?

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that.

不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

I am very sorry for the delay.

很抱歉延误了时间

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.

为这个错误我深致歉意。

5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

You are welcome.

不客气。

Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

Here you are.

您要的东西在这里。

Here is your room key.

这是您的房间钥匙。

Here it is.

这是您的东西。

7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:

Have a nice day.

祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay

祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon.

希望不久能再次见到您。

Thank you for staying with us.

谢谢光临。

8.当客人的英语难以理解时

面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。

Pardon?

对不起?

Pardon me?

对不起?

I beg your pardon?

对不起请再说一遍好吗?

Could you repeat that, please?

请您重复一遍好吗?

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

电话英语的应对

1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:

“Hello, this is Information Desk.”

您好,这里是问询处。

“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”

问询处,请问您要服务吗?

2.打错电话时

如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number.

不好意思,您打错电话了。

This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156.

这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。

如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.

不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?

3.当负责的工作人员不在时

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

他回来时,我会请他回电。

May I have your name and phone number, please?

请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

Thank you for calling.

感谢您的来电。

You are welcome, sir.

先生,不客气。

We look forward to hearing from you.

我们静候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

三.柜台服务

B=行李服务员(Bellman)

C=服务员 (Clerk)

H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)

BC=领班(Bell Captain)

G=客人(Guest)

To the Front Desk.

带客人到柜台

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel.

小姐,晚安。欢迎光临中信酒店。

G: Thank you.

谢谢你。

B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?

请问您有多少件行李?

G: Just this three.

只有这3件。

B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?

G: Yes. That’s all.

对,就这些了。

B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.

我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。

G: I see, thanks.

我知道了,谢谢。

B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

G: OK. Fine.

好极了。

B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。
Taking a guest to the room

带领客人至客房

......
详细内容可以参见http://www.hiholiday.com/cgi-bin/feature/view.asp?id=10325&First_item=E&Second_item=2&Third_item=

Part 1 Greetings问候
1.Welcome to XXXX Hotel . I’m..., what should I call you, please?
欢迎光临XXX酒店。我是...,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?
2. Goodmorning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you?
先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?
3. Myname is ..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
我叫...,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。
4.If youhave any problems, please feel free to contact us .
如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。
5.Haveyou make a reservation ?Have you booked the room?Are you the vip?
请问有预订吗?请问你是会员吗?
6.Whatkind of room would you like ?
请问您需要什么类型的房间。
7.Sorry,I don’t quite understand .
对不起,我不是很明白。
8.I’mafraid we’ve fully booked for that time .
抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。
9.It’sthe hot /peak/busy season ,you know ?
这是酒店业的旺季。
10.Excuseme ,How do spell it ,please ?
打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗?
11.We canonly keep your table /room till …
我们能保留您的房间直到...
12.Let meshow you to your room ,this way please .
让我带您到房间,这边请。
Part 2 Helpingto Check-in帮助入住
1.Please have a seat for a while, I’ll helpyou with the check-in procedure.
请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。
2. Would you please give me your passportor ID card and credit card ?, I’ll help you to fill in the form.
请把您的护照和信用卡交给我,我帮您办理入住手续。
3. How many nights will you stay this time?
这次入住您会住多少天?
4. Which room would you like, we have thesekinds of rooms...?
您是要哪种房间?
5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would youlike to pay the deposit, cash or credit card(together or separately)?
先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要付现金还是刷卡(分开付押金还是一起付)呢?
6.Here is your room key and the breakfastcoupon. Would you please sign here?
这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?
7. Here are your passport and the creditcard . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..
这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。
Part3 ProvidingService During Staying居住期间服务
1.RegularService常规服务
(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer itfor you. .
请稍等一下,马上为你转接过去。
(2) Because you are checking out two daysearly, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.
您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。
(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel,which is suitable for exercise and having a walk
酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。
(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid wecan’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。
(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cashby credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.
不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。
(6) What denominations would you like?
你想要什么面值的人民币呢?
(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept thedollars with CB.
对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。
(8)Can I fax this paper?
我可以传真这份文件吗?
-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to faxit to?
当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?
-How would you like to pay for it, sir?
你打算怎样付款呢,先生?
-Could you charge it to my room bill?
可记在我的客房账单内吗?
-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Wouldyou please sign here?
当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?
(9)Could you please send a car to theairport to pick me up?
你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?
(10)Could you please give us your flightNo.?
你能告诉我您的航班号吗?
2.Reminder提醒
(1) It’s better for you to wear moreclothes, because it’s pretty cold outside.
外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。
(2) Today is a rainy day and the floor isslippery so please be careful.
今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。
3.InternetService网络服务
(1) Thereis free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on thedesk.
写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。
(2) There is a little trouble in thecomputer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Pleasewait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.
对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。
(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer tohelp you.
好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。
4.Aboutthe Laundry关于洗衣
(1)The laundry collected between 8am to 6pmwill be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.
上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。
(2)For the laundry, the regular service iswithin 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.
普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。
(3) There is a stain on your clothes, andwe’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we canremove it totally.
您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。
(4)Could you send someone up for mylaundry, please?
请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?
-Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will beup in a minute.
好的,我们的服务员马上到。
5.MedicalService医疗服务
(1) You don’t look very well today. Whatseems to be wrong ?
你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ?
(2) I feel dizzy and have a sorethroat besides , I can not sleep wellrecently?
我感到头晕,喉咙痛。 还有,最近都睡不好。
(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctorto look after you .
不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。
(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache,coughing, or nausea?
还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?
(5) The doctor said you have got the flu.She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three timesa day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.
医生说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。
(6) -Are they strong?
-Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. Bythe way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.
药性强吗?
是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。
(7) Can you give me some medicine forheartburn?
你可以给点胃药给我吗?
(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give youmedicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?
如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。
(9) Well, I do have gastritis for twoyears.
恩,我确实有两年的胃病。
(10) Since your blood pressure is higherthan normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?
你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病?
(11)How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong?
胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?
(12) Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just incase of chemical reaction. .
你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。
(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?
先生,你好些了吗?
(14)What happened to your leg, Sir?
先生,你的腿怎么呢 ?
-I tripped and fell in the bathroom.
我不小心在浴室摔倒了。
-Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor togo to see you right away.
请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。

在下边找吧,基本可以满足你的需要:http://www.canyin168.com/glyy/yg/ygpx/yypx/

热点新闻