酒店总台英语翻译(专业英语高手)进

发布时间:2024-05-04 07:16 发布:上海旅游网

问题描述:

我在酒店总台工作
因为经常遇到外国人虽然自己四级过了
但总觉得少了些什么
在这我把经常要说到的汉语写出来让高手帮忙翻译下!

先生/女士请出示您的护照
您刷卡吗?
请出示您的信用卡
先生这是房门的钥匙,用房卡的这面对着锁,等待三到五秒即可,祝您住店愉快

您需要搬运行李
哦好的请您稍等

问题解答:

先生/女士请出示您的护照 Sir/Madamm, your passport, please.

您刷卡吗? Cash or credit card?(其实你是想问对方用现金还是刷卡)

请出示您的信用卡 Your credit card, please.

先生这是房门的钥匙,用房卡的这面对着锁,等待三到五秒即可,祝您住店愉快
Sir, here is the key for you. Use this side facing the lock and just waite for several seconds. Hope you a happy stay here.

您需要搬运行李 Your need to transport your luggage?
哦好的请您稍等 OK, wait a minute please.

先生/女士请出示您的护照
Ladies and gentlemen, please show your passport.
您刷卡吗?
Do you use your card?
请出示您的信用卡
Please show your credit card.
先生这是房门的钥匙,用房卡的这面对着锁,等待三到五秒即可,祝您住店愉快
Sir, this is the room's key, place the room's card directly in feront of the lock,just wait for about 3-5 seconds is okay, hope you have a pleasent stay!

您需要搬运行李
I need to transport the luggage very much.
哦好的请您稍等
Ok, just wait a moment.

先生/女士请出示您的护照
Sir/lady please post notice your passport

您刷卡吗?
Do you brush card?

请出示您的信用卡
Please post notice your credit card

先生这是房门的钥匙,用房卡的这面对着锁,等待三到五秒即可,祝您住店愉快
Sir this is the key of door, using building card of this faces a lock, waiting for 3-5 then, wishing you to live store delectation

.您需要搬运行李吗?
Do you need to transport baggage?

哦好的请您稍等
Okay.Please wait slightly

绝对正确啊!!! 我是最先回答的.如果其他人在后面跟我一样的.那肯定是抄我的的!! 我是第一个回答的啊!!!!
1. 先生/女士请出示您的护照 :Mr. /woman please show your passport
2您刷卡吗? Can you swipe the card?
3 请出示您的信用卡 Please show you credit card .
4.先生这是房门的钥匙,用房卡的这面对着锁,等待三到五秒即可,祝您住店愉快 :Mr. this is door's key, is facing the lock with room card's this, waited for that three to five seconds then, wishes you to stay at here happy.
5.您需要搬运行李 you need to transport baggage

哦好的请您稍等 OK .Please be wait.THANK YOU!

我是第一个回答的啊!!!

热点新闻